Chauvin Arnoux C.A 8220 (P01160620) SINGLE PHASE POWER ANALYSER
Manufacturer: Chauvin Arnoux Model: C.A 8220 Origin: France Guarantee: 12 month
Call for best price
Hanoi: (024) 35.381.269
Đà Nẵng: (0236) 3 74 77 11
TP.HCM: (028) 38.119.636
- Quality Engagement
- Easy change and return
- Delivery Avaliable
- Favorable payment
Manuafacturer: Chauvin Arnoux
Model : C.A 8220
Warranty : 12 month
- Voltage range: 6 Vrms to 600 Vrms AC+DC ±(0.5 % +2 counts)
- AC current range: 100 mA to 6,500 A ±(0.5 % +1 count)
- DC current range: 100 mA to 1,700 A ±(1 % +1 count)
- Min, Max, Avg, and Peak values (+ and -), CF: Yes
- Fundamental frequency: 40 Hz to 70 Hz
- Screen: 173-segment backlit LCD
- Single-phase and balanced three-phase: Yes
- W, VA and var power values, DF, THD, Cos φ: Yes
- varh and VAh energy values, Wh: Yes
- Harmonics: Up to 50th order
- Motor rotation speed: 6 RPM to 120 kRPM ±(0.5 %)
- Temperature (Pt100): -200 °C to +850 °C ±(1 % +10 counts)
- Resistance (winding): 0.0 Ω to 2,000 Ω ±(0.5 % +2 Ω)
- Phase rotation: Yes, with display of phase order in three-phase systems
- Storage of measurements: Yes
- Ambient temperature: 23 °C ±3 K
- Relative humidity: 45 % ; 75 %
- Protection rating: IP54
- RS232/USB port: Yes
- IEC 61010-1: 600 V, Cat. III
- Power supply: Batteries 6x AA
- Dimensions: 211 x 108 x 60 mm /840 g (with rechargeable batteries)
State of Delivery: 6 fitted AA batteries, 1 red banana lead (straight-straight), 1 black banana lead (straight-straight), 2 x 4 mm test probes (1 red, 1 black), 2 crocodile clamps (1 red, 1 black), 1 optical USB cable and Power Analyzer Transfer software.
Accessories available as optional extras
- 4 mm red and black test probes P01295454Z
- Red and black crocodile clips P01295457Z
- 4 mm red and black banana/banana leads P01295451Z
- MN93A BK clamp P01120434
- MN93 BK clamp P01120425
- AmpFlex A193 450 mm BK P01120526
- AmpFlex A193 800 mm BK P01120531
- PAC93 BK clamp P01120079
- C193 BK clamp P01120323
- Mains adapter P01160640
- E3N clamp P01120043A
- C.A 8220 / E3N adapter P01102081
- RPM sensor P01102082
- Optical/USB cable HX0056-Z
- DataVIEW processing software P01102095
- Carrying bag No 5 P01298049
- Power and electric motor analyser
- Voltage, current and power measurements
- Harmonic decomposition
- Rotation speed
POWER AND MOTOR MAINTENANCE ANALYSER
Add the energy function to your C.A 8220
Firmly geared towards electrotechnics and the verification of rotating machinery, the C.A 8220 is intended for companies' testing and maintenance teams.
Equipped with a segmented liquid crystal display, compact and shock-resistant, its ergonomic human-machine interface makes it simple and pleasant to use because it is intuitive. Like the C.A 8230, the C.A 8220 can be used to obtain a snapshot of the main characteristics of a single-phase or balanced three-phase network.
It also measures all the characteristics needed to check rotating machinery.
It allows accurate measurements from a few millamperes to several kiloamperes, as required, by means of a wide range of sensors.
- Rotation speed: predictive maintenance requires regular verification of the rotation speed of rotating machinery. The C.A 8220, an all-in-one instrument, fulfils this need simply and efficiently.
- Temperature: the motors and rotating machinery currently used are equipped with temperature probes which are easily accessible on a terminal block. This makes it possible to measure the motor's internal temperature directly by simply connecting the C.A 8220 to this terminal block.
The C.A 8220 is supplied with the PAT (Power Analyser Transfer) software for processing the measurements on a PC (display, analysis, etc). This software is available free of charge for download from our support website.