Metrix MX 407 (MX0407) Insulation Tester
Manufacturer: METRIX Model: MX 407 Origin: China Guarantee: 12 month
Call for best price
Hanoi: (024) 35.381.269
Đà Nẵng: (0236) 3 74 77 11
TP.HCM: (028) 38.119.636
- Quality Engagement
- Easy change and return
- Delivery Avaliable
- Favorable payment
Model : MX 407
Warranty : 12 month
- Range : 0 to 600 VAC/DC
- Accuracy : ±0.8 % ±3 cts (DC); ±1.2 % ±10 cts (AC)
- Voltage testing : 250 V (10 kΩ đến 4 GΩ) / 500 V ( 10 kΩ đến 4 GΩ)/ 1000 V ( 10 kΩ đến 4 GΩ)
+ Range: 4 MΩ / 40 ΜΩ ; ±2 % ±10 cts
+ Range 400 ΜΩ : ±2 %; ±5 cts
+ Range 4 GΩ :±4 %; ±5 cts
- Voltage alert indicator :Yes > 25 V
- Test inhibition :Yes > 25 V
- Range : 0.0 to 400 Ω
- Measurement current :≥ 200 mA
- Cable compensation :Yes
- Audio signal :Audio signal triggered at < 35 Ω ±3 Ω
- Range : 0.00 to 400 kΩ
- Accuracy :±1.2 % ± 3 cts
- Automatic shutdown :After 10 minutes without use
- Display : LCD + Bargraph
- Backlighting :Yes
- Power supply :6 x 1.5 V AA batteries
- Dimensions :H 200 x W 92 x D 50 mm
- Weight : 700 g (with batteries)
- Electrical safety :IEC 61010 600 V CAT IV / IEC 61557-3-4
State at delivery: delivered in a hands-free bag with a set of 1.5 m leads (red/black), 1 black test probe (diameter 2 mm), 1 red crocodile clip and 1 operating manual in 5 languages.
Metrix MX 407 Megohm Meter
- Insulation at 250 / 500 / 1,000 V
- AC or DC voltage measurement up to 600 V
- Insulation resistance up to 4 GΩ
- Continuity with 200 mA test current
- Dual analogue and digital display on a wide backlit screen
Equipped with a large backlit 4,000-count display, the MX 407 insulation tester is particularly easy to read. The dual analogue and digital display means you can quickly view the results and interpret them more accurately. To make reading even easier, the HOLD function allows you to freeze the display of your results.
The moulded casing has been specially designed for easy handling and anti-shock protection. This on-site instrument can be used hands-free thanks to its bag with a neck strap. Ideal for laboratory use, it can also be set up on a bench or table with its stand at the rear. An automatic shutdown function is included to optimize battery life.
The MX 407 is a safe instrument. If a dangerous voltage is present, it is detected automatically. Insulation measurements for voltages greater than 25 V are automatically inhibited, making measurement impossible if there is any danger.
The MX 407 insulation tester can be used to measure insulation at 250 V / 500 V / 1,000 V, so it is suitable for a wide range of
applications. This high-performance instrument measures insulation resistance up to 4 GΩ, resistance up to 400 kΩ and voltage up to 600 VAC/DC.
In compliance with the applicable standards, continuity measurement is carried out with a test current ≥ 200 mA. This measurement directly integrates automatic compensation of the cable resistance for more accurate readings.
The MX 407 is used mainly to check safety on electrical installations. It measures insulation, resistance and continuity in compliance with the applicable international standards: IEC 60364, NF C 15-100, VDE 100, etc. It is also ideal for maintenance and repair of electrical equipment such as motors, cables, etc.