Metrix MX 5060 Benchtop Multimeter
Manufacturer: METRIX Model: MX 5060 Origin: France Guarantee: 12 month
Call for best price
Hanoi: (024) 35.381.269
Đà Nẵng: (0236) 3 74 77 11
TP.HCM: (028) 38.119.636
- Quality Engagement
- Easy change and return
- Delivery Avaliable
- Favorable payment
Model : MX 5060
Warranty : 12 month
DC, AC and AC+DC voltages
- Range: 60 mV/ 600 mV/ 6 V/ 60 V / 600 V/ 1000 V
- Resolution: 0.001 mV /0.01 mV/0.0001 V/0.001 V/0.01 V/0.1 V
- DC accuracy: 0.05%
- AC and AC+DC bandwidth: 100 kHz
- AC ans AC+DC basic accuracy: 0.5%
- VLowZAC basic accuracy (520 kΩ) 0.5%
DC, AC and AC+DC current
- Range: 6000 μA; 60 mA;600 mA;6 A; 10 A / 20 A (30 s max)
- Resolution: 0.1 μA /0.001 mA/0.01 mA/0.0001 A/0.001 A
- DC accuracy: 0.8%
- AC and AC+DC bandwidth: 20 kHz
- AC and AC+DC accuracy: 1%
- Frequency range: 60 Hz/600 Hz/6 kHz/60 kHz
- Resolution: 0.01 Hz/ 0.1 Hz/ 1 Hz / 10 Hz
Resistance and continuity
- Range: 600 Ω/6 kΩ/60 kΩ/600 kΩ/6 MΩ/60 MΩ
- Resolution: 0.01 Ω/0.1 kΩ/0.001 kΩ/0.01 kΩ/0.0001 MΩ/0.001 MΩ
- Basic accuracy: 0.2%
- Protection : 1,000 V electronic protection
- Audible continuity detection: 600 Ω SIGNAL <30 Ω+/-5 Ω< 5V
- Voltage measurement : 3 V, resolution 1 mV + Buzzer <40 mV ±10 mV
- Range: 6 nF/60 nF/600 nF/6 μF/60 μF/600 μF/6 mF/60 mF
- Resolution: 0.001 nF/0.01 nF/0.1 nF/0.001 μF /0.01 μF/0.1 μF/1 μF/10 μF
K thermocouple temperature
- Operating range: -200 °C to +1,200 °C
- Accuracy / Resolution: 0.5% R / 0.1 °C
- Min/Max/Peak ±: On all positions measured
- ΔREL: MEM relative value on secondary display subtracted from the measured value on the main display
- PWM filter : 4th-order 300 Hz low-pass filter for measurements on variable speed drives of asynchronous motors
- Central Zero: VDC and IDC with central zero
- USB communication: With SX-DMM2 software – SCPI commands
- Measurement rate and bargraph: 5 measurements per second and 61-segment bargraph for analogue function
- Display type: Transflective LCD with backlighting, broadened viewing angle and 16 mm digits 60,000-count* or 6,000-count double display
- PC interfaces : USB type B connector – SX-DMM2 software
- Mains power supply: Universal 230 V / 47-63 Hz / removable mains lead and 110V** version < 2 VA
- Safety / EMC: Safety as per IEC61010-1 (2001) 1000V-CATIII – EMC as per EN61326-1
- Environment: Storage: -20 °C to +70 °C – Operation: 0 °C to +40 °C
- Mechanical specifications: Dimensions (L x D x H): 295 x 295 x 95 mm – Weight: 1.85 kg
State at delivery: delivered with EU mains power cable, 1.5 m red straight/straight cable, 1.5 m black straight/straight cable, red CAT IV 1 kV test probe, black CAT IV 1 kV test probe, operating manual on CD and start-up guide on paper
Accessories and replacement parts :
-SX-DMM software for bench-top multimeters SX-DMM2
-Set of 2 x BNC/banana leads with rear connection AG1066-Z
-Calibration kit P01196770
-K thermocouple with adapter P01102107Z
-1.5 m mains power cable AG0416
-1000 V 11 A fuse (x5) P01297092
-1.80 m USB A/B cable P01295293
The MX 5006 TRMS benchtop multimeter comes in a proven casing which is lightweight and compact.
It is equipped with a multidirectional handle for positioning it as you require and its casing is stackable on a lab bench to save space. The mains power lead can be wound round the feet for easy storage.
The optimized display (890 x 450 mm) in the upper part of the casing offers comfortable reading with a height of 16 mm for the main display, as well a second simultaneous display, ensuring good visibility whatever the lighting conditions thanks to a transflective LCD screen with backlighting which provides a wider viewing angle.
Its 6,000-count double display can be used for analogue viewing with a 61-segment bargraph.
Its performance levels are also excellent: 0.09% accuracy and selectable TRMS AC, DC or AC+DC measurements, as well automatic or manual ranging for finer measurements.
As well as the classic functions (voltage, current, resistance, continuity, diode test), this multimeter can also measure the capacitance, frequency, period and relative values expressed in value terms and as percentages.
It can be used for measurements in total safety in the electrical engineering sector, as it is rated 1,000 V CAT III. A VlowZ low input impedance measurement function ensures stable measurements by eliminating stray voltages. There is also a selectable PWM filter for measurements on variable speed drives (asynchronous motors).
It enables users to to monitor their measurements with MIN/MAX (100ms) /PEAK(1ms) recordings in order to capture all the faults.
The 3 terminals limit handling errors, with complete current autoranging from 50 µA to 20 A .