• Operation Conditions 0 to 45°C, 85% or Less (R.H.)
• Input power AC 240V, 50/60Hz 1-Phase
STANDARD COMPONENT SPECIFICATION:
The system consists of the following standard items
(I) PLC MAIN UNIT
Controller OMRON CQM PLC (CPU 21) 1 ea
Input: 24V DC Input, 16 ea
Output: Relay Contact Output, 16 ea
Programming console (optional): Full programming features on back lit Two line LCD display Keypad Hand-held programmer, 1 ea
Cable Program download cable, 1 ea
Memory 2K EEPROM memory, 1 ea
Power Supply: 24 V DC 2.1A (short circuit protection), 1 ea
(II) CONTROL PANEL
Input Terminals: 4mm ɸ Banana Jack, 16 ea
Output Terminals: 4mm ɸ Banana Jack, 16 ea
Input Switches: Toggle Switch, 16 ea
Simulation Indicators: LED, 32 ea
DC Supply Terminal: 24V DC +/-, 2 ea
• Connecting cables for drive unit to switches, LED, relays & other peripherals.
• Connection leads.
• Experiment manual.
• Soft copy manual for easy print-out
• Fundamentals of Logic
• PC communication
• Developing Ladder Logic Programs
• Programming Timers
• Structure of Control Systems
• Sequencer Programs
• Master Control & Zone Control Instructions
• Programming Counters
• Jump Instructions & Sub-routines
• Combined Counter & Timer Functions
• PLC Installation Practices.
(1) All manuals are written in English
(2) Model Answer
(3) Teaching Manuals
TEACHING PENDANT - GOTT-PLC-PENDANT – CODE 787-646
OMRON CX PROGRAMMER - GOTT-PLC-CX-1 – CODE 787-600
GOTT-PLC-CQM is a complete training system, introducing the student to the operation, programming and troubleshooting of modern industrial programmable logic controllers.
A complete curriculum is provided incorporating many learning activities related to basic sequence, circuit flow, ladder logic programming and troubleshooting. Many activities reflect actual industrial applications.
An optional hand-held programming pendant, input/output devices and a wiring kit are provided, making the device complete and ready for use without the need for additional accessories or a link to PC base programming, monitoring and control.
This product, together with its associated student manual & programming manual, creates a complete introductory course in PLCs, for industrial training applications as well as in the educational learning.
A PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) is effectively a computer with I/O. The I/O (input/output modules) is a method of getting signals from the outside world into the computer and back again. The I/O is generally robust (so they can cope with noise and spikes). Also available are intelligent I/O cards (which effectively have a computer on the I/O card) for Intermediate Model and HMI devices (touch screen) for Advance Model.
• Works with Existing Equipment
• Equipped with manual switches to simulate all inputs
• Equipped with indication lights to simulate all outputs
• Open system. Ready to communicate with personal PC
• Allows attachment to interface with other external devices.
• Easy connecting ability to existing motor sensors, valves and switches through standard banana jacks
• Can be combined with other DAC devices relating to industrial sensors & other mechatronics training equipment.
• Allows PLC main unit to be programmed from a Personal Computer in either ladder or mnemonic codes.
• Using a Omron CX-Programmer software for interface.
• Personal Computer module or communication module for connecting the PLC to the host PC.
• Communication of PLC to PC should be through RS 232 with adapter. Accommodates Most PLC Brands
• Easy and Portable
• Short circuit protection
• The PLC able to support other HMI system