The GYSpot ArcPull 350 is an arc-drawn welding machine designed for sheet metal work and the welding of steel and aluminum studs, up to M8 diameter, to sheet metal. It is also suitable for repairing dents in bodywork using pulling rings and rods for rivet extraction. Its intuitive interface, its polarity detection, its synergies, its motorized gun and its operation in 230 V AC single phase facilitate the welding of added parts.
DRAWN ARC: THE PROFESSIONAL PROCESS
The drawn arc brings many advantages compared to capacitor discharge:
- Repeatability and reliability of the process.
- Complete welding and good penetration.
- Gas protection which prevents contamination of the weld.
- No finishing after welding.
- No deformation on thin sheets.
The gun incorporates a linear motor, unique in the market. This innovation has unprecedented
- Superior control of the welding cycle.
- Process management by digital control requiring no adjustment.
- Gun with ground electrodes for an ideal current distribution around the stud.
- deal for removing self-piercing rivets in bodywork.
- Simplicity and speed of execution.
2 WELDING MODES
- A digital interface provides intuitive and functional navigation between the welding modes:
- Synergic mode has preset settings for quick and easy use.
- The manual mode for experienced users allows personalized settings for a specific use.
Input supply voltage: 230 V - 1 ph, 50/60 Hz
Current: 16 A
Welding currrent range: 10-350 A
Duty cycle (environment temp. 40°C):
@ 60% -
@ 100% 350 A / 34 V
No-load voltagge: 100 V
Protection level: IP 33
Recommended generator: > 15 kW
Dimensions (L x w x h): 23 x 31 x 28 cm
Weight: 11 kg
Standard: IEC 60974-1/10 A
Cable length: 6 m
Cable length (Gun): 3 m
Weight (Gun): 3 kg
Included accessories: Gun 3m + Accessory box stud holders